A lawyer with a practice to meet the demands of the 21st century
With more than thirty years of working in diverse commercial legal environments, including more than a decade as in house Legal Counsel with Bovis Lend Lease Limited and of working in private practice, I can offer easy access to practical legal advice and representation in getting to the root of and solving all your legal problems.
Unrivalled Client Care
- My charges are competitive and transparent
- I am always available to keep you regularly up to date with the progress of your case and discuss any issues of concern.
- If I am in court and not able to immediately return calls then I will aim to do so within 48 hours.
- I will aim to reply to e-mails with 24 hours.
- Where necessary I will be available to speak to you out of hours and over the weekend.
I give high-quality legal advice and representation of the standard expected of leading law firms. Whether you are a large or small business or an individual that needs representation and advice if you are looking for Barrister to represent you please drop me a direct message to email@example.com or contact me on 07540 857 709. A brief initial chat will help to determine whether I can represent you and what my fees would be.
Why Choose Me?
With a proven track record of success in Tribunal and Court hearings I will stand shoulder to shoulder with you all the way up the court steps.
- I offer clear legal advice that is right for you and your business.
- I am proactive in achieving the right result for you and your business.
- I am a construction and disputes lawyer with real hands-on industry and legal practice experience.
- I am a litigator and I can go on the court record as your lawyer with the conduct of your case.
- I am a contracts lawyer that can advise upon and minimise the risks to your business of onerous contractual terms and conditions.
- I am a commercial property and housing lawyer that can advise and represent you upon your leases and disrepair claims,
- I am an employment lawyer that will get results.
- I am a trial lawyer that can run your case from start to finish and present your case in court
- I have experience of winding up and bankruptcy proceedings.
- I have experience as a mortgage and consumer credit lawyer with knowledge and experience of possession proceedings, litigation on unsecured loans and enforcement of constructive trusts in the Chancery Division of the High Court and in the County Court.
- I have experience of planning disputes with local authorities and Judicial Review in the High Court
- I am in practice in London chambers at Lincoln’s Inn, the heart of the legal world.