Employment Tribunal and Employment Appeal Tribunal Representation
Conducting All Manner of Employment Claims
I have won a series of Employment Tribunal trials in recent years. I regularly represent employers and executive employees as an advocate and I will prepare your case right up to the final hearing. In asking me to take up your case you will know that you have one lawyer you can rely upon as conducting it throughout.
In regularly appearing in Tribunal hearings I deal with all manner of employment claims and for this reason I am familiar with the manner in which cases are dealt with by Employment Judges. I prepare claims for individuals and the defence of claims on behalf of employers and I will personally represent you at the Tribunal hearings.
A Wealth of Employment Law Experience
I have up to date knowledge of employment law as shown in my article on ill-health and capability dismissals published in Tolley’s Employment Law Journal and on Age Discrimination published in the Solicitors Journal.
I can advise you on bringing and defending discrimination claims. I can draw on the experience of having achieved a number of good settlements in discrimination claims after intensive negotiations in the offices of city law firms and of having fought discrimination and unfair dismissal claims in long and hotly contested hearings with continuous success.
My knowledge and experience of employment law covers the following:
- All types of unfair dismissal claims whether arising from capability or gross misconduct
- Unlawful deductions from wages
- Discrimination claims including Sex, Race, Disability and Age Discrimination
- Advice on the Transfer of Undertakings Regulations from experience on PFI projects and in Tribunal claims
- Continuity of employment issues
- Conducting the appropriate style of representation and advocacy in Employment Tribunals
- Advice on disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Unfair Dismissal by reason of Unfair Redundancy and Selection, Consultation and Search for Alternative Employment
- Whistleblowing claims
- Terms and Conditions of Employment including obligations and entitlements
- Negotiating settlement of claims through ACAS or directly with solicitors